.profile-img { margin:0 auto 0; -webkit-border-radius: 50em; -moz-border-radius: 50em; border-radius: 50em; }

Thursday 24 September 2015

Current Beauty Favorites

I haven't got time for shopping right now. Life is very hectic as you can imagine with a toddler and a 10 week old baby. Getting the little ones ready an out the door just to go to the supermarket can be an ordeal in itself.. However there are a few things i have been loving lately and using reliously.
Garnier Ultimate Blends 'Gloss Reviver' shampoo and conditioner which i think is fairly new to the market. I only picked this up 2 weeks ago while out grocery shopping and i really like it. It gives my hair a lovely shine and conditions an nourishes my hair without weighing it down to much though a pea size amount is more than enough for shorter hair as it does contain extract oils in so i wouldn't go overboard and lather it on...
One product i been reaching for every single day when i do my makeup is the Liz Earle Radiant skin bronzer. I literally cannot get enough of this bronzer. I normally don't bother with bronzers as i have quite pale skin most do look silly on me giving me too much of a tango or muddy effect!!! Not a good look on me!! But i have to say this one is just beautiful. It gives me a lovely warmth to the skin while adding a subtle glow. It does have a soft sheen to it, so if you only like matte bronzers maybe give this one a miss. 11921998_10153539785017645_678508447_nBut for me i love it, its not shimmery but more of a pearlised glow, its not too much on the skin and i always get asked what i am wearing on my skin when i wear this. Definitely a keeper! At the moment i have using Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser or what's left of it i should say and a bit of Loreal True Match Powder Foundation (sheer beige) on top for a little extra coverage where i need it. Helps my makeup stay in place for the day and really does have some lovely coverage to it without looking cakey which is what i really need at the moment because my skin has gone a bit AWOL since having my baby. My only issue with this is the packaging. I do think its quite messy to use, the brush is very rough so i tend to use my real techniques powder brush instead but overall a great foundation.
11948011_10153538720387645_2008340607_n
Then on my eyes i been loving MAC frost eyeshadow in Patina a beautiful antique gold. I love this shade so much i haven't had it too long and i have already hit pan on it. Unlike most gold shadows that are often more of a yellowish gold which doesn't really suit me, this shadow is very subtle and elegant looking on the lids. 11951059_10153539784967645_1548789634_nIts my go to colour for every day! I pair this with the Bourjois Waterproof Push up Volume Glamour Mascara.. So far i 'think' i like this and then i think no there must be something new and better to try. The reason this is one of my favourites is because i have been using this solidly for 2 months now and to be honest it does do the job! It has a nice size brush, its not too wet or dry in consistency. Packaging is cute and it does make my lashes look very black and with lots volume esp after 2 coats so what's the problem right?? For me i don't get great length in my lashes from it which is something i always long for.. But for now its works a treat.
And finally all through the summer i have been applying Dove Summer Glow Nourishing Lotion in medium to dark all over my body or maybe just my neck arms and legs just 'sometimes'. I get a really nice natural looking tan. Even in medium to dark its still very subtle on the skin and never looks too dark on me. Its one product i will be definitely repurchasing again and again, i have nothing bad to say about it.
That's it! Hope your having a lovely day!!! xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© ...........From Mummy To Me............ All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig